Chinese new year

by 1:35 PM 2 comments
yippie yaya yippie yippieee yaaaaa
i had lots of fun during tis year
Its so happy that i get chance to spend my whole 15days of cny with my family
Normally i need to bck to class on the 3rd day = =
this year is different *hooray*
Through out cny i didnt take much of photo *ishhhhh*
At the begining of the cny, i get to meet all the cousins, aunties n uncles ( as usual la)
Then me n my sis went to kajang to vosit my grandma's sis O.O
We plan to go again with my grandma since she is ngamcham-ing to meet her sis after long time hahahaha
Oh ya, meet boyfiee too, thx for the coach bags from usa ^^ <3 Last nite was busy baitiangong Firecracker burn non stop Slept at 3am + *yawn* anyway more updates will be up soon ^^





shuai dao bao~lolz




liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

2 comments:

Post a Comment