by 11:09 PM 0 comments
sorry guys, been away from here for awhile
was busy with my intern n spent my time to fullest to hang out with frens :P
went to genting last week with my family. 
i know my mom didnt go to genting for a long long time so i decided to bring them there ^^b
genting has a lot of business it seems lol, i took so long to just check in hotel
everyone que-ing in front of the check-in kiosk, waiting for available room =S
anyway, had a very very good time with them there




was drizzling the whole afternoon
it caused the mist became worse
and eventually it started to rain so heavily and we ran inside the first world plaza T_T

Tata genting

i love my family :)

liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment