Busyy beee

by 2:29 PM 2 comments
Busy bbuussyy BUSY!!!!
Thats the only word can describe my final year student life now!
I feel my semester just started but i already got tonnes of assignments to do.
Week5&6 individual assignments & quizzes @@
Lecturers still throwing assignment to us
Uurrgghh not enough time to use
My Time management sucks....
Have one personal to-do list in mind, but i guess i will just postpone it or just do it when i have time :-( *sad*
Anyone facing the same situation?
Jiayou!!!

Getting frustrated and emo
Hope the next post i share will be a happier one! ;)

liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

2 comments:

Im Yen said...

me tooo:(
jiayou !! ^^

liwei said...

jjiayou to both of us!^^

Post a Comment