Graduating

by 12:13 PM 0 comments
YEESSSHHHH i finished my last paper!
Packed everything and move my stuff to boyfie house
i dont know how to describe my feeling now
a mixture of happy and sad
happy because finally i finish my study, 4 years for the degree, 1 year for matriculation
sad because im gonna separate with my friends
and i know its gonna tough for us to meet in the future because we all will be working at different places
Lastly, what i want to say is
even though these 4 years, a lot of things happened, happy or unhappy 
u all still make up my memory in this place called UPM in Serdang
and i definitely will miss u all and the memory we had
JIAYOU to all of us
i know we all can do it
ALL THE BEST yo!







liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment