Mr & Ms Cafe

by 11:45 AM 2 comments
Saw a lot of people went to this cafe recently
went to try out with my friends and boy


 the long black
my gout friend favourite HAHAHA

 the latte


 ok, the above two i forgot the dishes name
the 2nd one taste better for me

 the egg benedicts
(hmmm, lack of sth, lack of sth xD)

the french toast


the breakfasts are okay. 
the frenchtoast tasted like pancakes, yumm
maybe the lunch and dinner are better perhaps
gonna try it next time again.

liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

2 comments:

fashgrace said...

oh wow! what a creative name for a shop! haha! mr. and mrs cafe!

! * ♔ ♥... !*~ ღ tokkii autumn 토 끼 가 을 ღ ~*!:♡ ♔ * said...

wow so yummy
It makes me very hungry
Do Drop by my blog and comment there in e post

Dressabelleballerina.blogspot.com

Post a Comment