YESHH My Convo!

by 5:16 PM 0 comments
I know its very late
but still
sharing is caring ma
so now im here to share my convo happiness!
it still feels like im still in school, y Convo so fast 1?!


with le girls




im very grateful that my best friends and family came to my convo *teary eyes*
thankiew!



feel a bit emo still
that i have no more school holidays
and i can no more ponteng class :x
i definitely miss the times with all the uni-mates,
missing the time we study together, being silly together
oh well
feel so old right now
and now, i need to gambateh for my career. a full stop on the uni-life

miss u all le girls!
XOXO

liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment