emo doggie

by 11:59 PM 0 comments

was playing with my sis doggie today
his name is "batbat" (88)
why call him that name?!
well, he is such a busy body (kepoh)
everyday, he wait at the door
to prepare to bark at the postman =.="
he will follow anyone of us if we move around
when kitten behind my house start meow-ing
he will rush to see what is going on *faint*
cant deny, he is busybody~
he was damn emo today
because he was scolded by my sis
hide under the chair dont want to come out
reason get scolded? urgh, cant remember *auntie memory =S *



he looks emo



i was trying to persuade him to come out



looks like a pyramid~muahahah


my attempt to 'lure' him out was failed
he even close his eyes to ignore me!!
he emo for the whole afternoon

liwei

Author

Enjoy life, enjoy makan, enjoy everything in your life. Learn anything that you want while you are young with no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment